CAREERS AT PLACE OF ORIGIN
Working with food has been a dream come true for all of us. Be it convincing a beloved seller to follow best practices, or assuring customers of speedy and safe delivery of their favourite foods or even staring at a screen continuously for hours to get the tiniest product details in place, we stay motivated to do beyond our best only because it all ties in to the one thing we truly love - Food.
We are a young, dynamic and small team where growth and recognition is assured for every honest performer. We are professional in our outlook and behavior therefore ensuring our stake holders get the best possible experience with us.
We work around the clock and aren’t afraid to burn our fingers. We experiment a lot with our work, and the excitement from this leads us to working longer-than-usual hours. We willingly give in to the trade-offs. If you have an idea, lets execute it and learn together. Our performance is our benchmark.
Our workplace is swanky and fun. We have the most engaging lunch discussions and decadent team outings. And we have the best foods from across India always at our desk.
Welcome to the PlaceofOrigin family.
- He would be responsible for Channel Sales (Distribution & Retailer) network. He would be also responsible for achieving Sales Targets, for achieving the width and depth of Distribution, in store visibility and execute company's policy & strategies.
- Store Relationship Management: Negotiate the trading terms with the stores in line with overall strategy and objectives of Place of Origin.
- Will be responsible for a specific area with key responsibilities in meeting the sales target and ensuring maintaining minimum stocks in the listed stores in the respective areas
- Will be responsible for getting orders and fulfilling them on time.
- Will be responsible for giving sales reports of stores designated to him on a fortnightly basis
- Should be 12th passed and have working proficiency in English.
- Should be well versed in Malayalam and/or Kannada.
- Selling should be his KEY STRENGTH.
- Candidates with FMCG experience in Modern Trade and General Trade with Distributors/RDS handling will be preferred.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Department - Food at Craftsvilla & PlaceofOrigin.in
- Organization Name - Craftsvilla Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd.
- Reporting to - Sudarsan Metla, COO - PlaceofOrigin.in
- Years of Experiences - Min. 2 years of experience
- CTC - 20-25k/ month plus handsome incentives
Want to apply for a Job?
Email us your CV on email@example.com today !